Introducing Our Extensive Range of Premium RC Cars
At Northern Beaches Hobby Centre, we stock RC cars for racers of all difficulty levels, whether you’re looking for your first mini Sportster or a 4x4 truck. We only stock products that have our seal of approval, and we can deliver them to any location in Australia. Keep reading below to learn more about services.
What Sets Northern Beaches Hobby Centre Apart Regarding RC Drag Cars
Mini RC car enthusiasts and hobbyists choose us when they need new vehicles and parts because:
- We stock a broad range of products: From RC cars and boats to drones and electric planes, we have it all here at Northern Beaches Hobby Centre. We’re all about excitement, which is why we source products from Australia’s leading brands. If you need help finding the most suitable RC vehicle, whether you’re a beginner or seasoned pro, our team of hobbyists will gladly provide advice.
- We offer a vast selection of upgrade options: If you want to improve your car’s style or enhance its performance, we have all the accessories you require to customise your vehicle. We list most of our products online, and you can keep checking back for updates on special offers and clearance deals. Alternatively, sign up to our email list and be the first to find out.
- We guarantee fast deliveries and high-value prices: Thanks to our prompt delivery promise and goal to be the best value supplier of premium quality RC vehicles in Australia; we believe we’re the one stop shop for hobbyists of all experience levels.
Tips Regarding Your RC Rally Car
Here are a few useful pointers you should keep in mind when purchasing, using and maintaining your mini RC car:
- Buy the right tyres for your vehicle: Purchase a complete RC car instead of individual parts, and you’ll be ready to start practising your new hobby as soon as your order arrives. However, if you intend to take your RC vehicle over challenging terrains, you may want to swap the tyres. Our professionals are more than happy to help you choose the most suitable parts for your driving style. We can also recommend upgrade options when you want to take your skills to the next level.
- Remember to charge the battery: The last thing you want to do is turn up to a race to find your battery has no charge left. However, you should try to avoid overcharging your RC car to prolong the battery’s lifespan. When possible, only recharge your vehicle when the battery is fully discharged. If you experience any problems with your battery, contact our professionals for advice.
- Don’t neglect maintenance: You need to take care of your RC drag vehicle if you want it to remain in top condition for years to come, which means cleaning out the air filters, replacing the tyres after months of use and inspecting the glow plug. We recommend cleaning your car every few months, depending on how often you race it. If you take part in competitions or hit the streets daily, you may want to maintain your vehicle once a month or more.
Why Customer Should Use Northern Beaches Hobby Centre
For high-value prices, an unbeatable range of quality products and exceptional customer service from fellow RC enthusiasts, look no further than Northern Beaches Hobby Centre.
Call us if you need help finding the right mini vehicle or race car for you.