Enjoy the pure excitement of electric R/C with this new touring car from Kyosho!
The Chevrolet Bel Air is a full-size car produced by Chevrolet for the 1950–1975 model years. Initially, only the two-door hardtops in the Chevrolet model range were designated with the Bel Air name from 1950 to 1952. With the 1953 model year, the Bel Air name was changed from a designation for a unique body shape to a premium level of trim applied across a number of body styles.
The Chevrolet Bel Air, especially its third generation design, has been considered an icon of the 1950s. Well-maintained and preserved examples are highly sought after by car collectors and enthusiasts.
- Shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis.
- Factory-assembled Readyset package.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Belt mounting battery strap allows various battery types to be used.
- Features KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Sealed differential and transmission delivers reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
- Fully assembled chassis with painted body.
- Ready To Run! Complete with radio system installed.
- 2.4GHz Radio System
- Powerful 550 size Brushed Motor
- Wateroroof Steering Servo
- Large Capacity 6DA Kyosho Speed House ESC
- Vintage Tires & Classic Rally Wheels (Chrome plated)
- 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter
- 7.2v-7.4v battery and charger for the chassis.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Northern Beaches Hobby Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.