TAMIYA MIDNIGHT PUMPKIN METALLIC
Combining a 1950's style pick-up truck body with massive monster truck tires, the popular Midnight Pumpkin is now available with a metallic body for even more eye-catching R/C action. The super-detailed body is made with the same technology as Tamiya's high-quality plastic model kits for the most realistic look possible. Metal plated wheels and damper cylinders further enhances this truck's custom look.
The simple and tough chassis features a rear-mounted motor for realistic rear wheel drive and a strong box frame. Front independent swing arm and rear rolling rigid coil spring suspension system is matched with gigantic 115mm diameter tires that lets this truck trample anything in its way. Gearbox is sealed to protect from dirt and debris, and the truck even has a wheelie bar to let you feel like you are driving a real monster truck.
• Length: 385mm, Width: 290mm, Height: 260mm, Weight: Approx. 1600g
• Front independent swing arm suspension
• Rolling rigid type rear suspension
• 115mm rubber tires
• Large diameter one-piece wheels
• Steering rod with ball adjuster
• Box frame made from high-strength ABS resin
• Sealed gearbox with internal diff. gear
• Metal wheelie bar.
Does Not Include electronic speed control.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Northern Beaches Hobby Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.