When released in 2017, the Reedy Blackbox 510R set the standard for drivability and braking feel in the RC racing world. Now, after months of rumors and gossip, the all-new Reedy Blackbox 610R is available to racers worldwide!
Updated hardware, new tuning options, and extensive competition testing by Reedy's engineering and racing team will not go unnoticed. The end result? Greater performance, higher quality, and a more reliable ESC for racers of all skill levels. World-class throttle and brake feel with precision adjustability makes the Blackbox 610R the ideal choice for stock/spec and modified class 1:10 on-road and off-road racing applications.
- CNC machined black aluminum case with integrated heat sink
- Fully adjustable brake, throttle, power, and safety functions*
- Blinky mode with ROAR approved software
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Ultra-low resistance FET board
- 32-bit microcontroller unit (MCU)
- On-board power button
- Solder tabs with 13-gauge power wires
- Pro external capacitor board
- RPM and ESC temp data logging*
- Firmware updateable*
*Requires #27027 Blackbox Programmer2
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Northern Beaches Hobby Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.